Sunday, April 25, 2010

Anxiously Awaiting

At first, the plan was end-May to early-June. Three members of my committee were okay with that. Then the 4th came back to say that s/he was not available then, and suggested up-to-mid-May or after-mid-June.

So on Friday, I sent out an email asking for the two weeks leading up to mid-May.

So far, two of the committee members have agreed. It being the weekend, I'm not going to push the other two. But if they agree, then I'll be defending in less than 3 weeks.


I'm not sure which is more anxiety provoking: not being able to set the date or being able to set the date!


Scholar Wannabe said...

Omigosh, this is both so scary and so exciting!

Wait, if you're defending in person, does that mean that I might get to see you?

Thunder's Bird said...

I didn't even think of that, all the while thinking you'd be gone. But now I can't remember exactly when you are leaving.