Tuesday, October 14, 2008

PhD Blogs on Wordpress

I just discovered a WHOLE bunch of PhD blogs on Wordpress here.

Wordpress has some nice features that make your blogging life much richer. I signed up there, I'm not sure I have the time to muck around with yet another new blog program.

What I like about it though, is the community of PhD bloggers there. Perhaps I can sneak peeks in between dissertating and make a comment or two. Who knows? I might actually meet a couple of like-minded individuals.

2 comments:

Scholar Wannabe said...

You know, LD, you really ought not to tempt those of us who are perfectly capable of procrastinating without your help... =)

Lonely Dissertator-No-More said...

Sorry. :-(

Anyway, I checked some of the blogs. I don't need more "community." I have enough. I just need to talk. See next post for explanation.